Welcome to Krishna india!
The Mission of krishna india is to promote organic agriculture, change the seeds industries environment and provide the good quality buckwheat. We are the leading sesame seeds manufacturer and supplier at all over the world.
Today we are talking about the big hot issues; we would like to share the five reasons for eating buckwheat. A sesame seed can’t stay a seed forever. Nourishing soil, rays of sunlight, and water these are the important factor to get best quality of buckwheat for your food items. As well as watermelon seeds, hulled sesame seeds, buckwheat hulls, white sesame seeds also have same factor.
Buckwheat is a plant developed for its grain-like seeds, furthermore utilized as a spread harvest. The buckwheat is a powerful and nutritious food which is very beneficial for the many health-promoting. The buckwheat is a good source of various nutrients, including fatty acids, dietary fiber, and vitamins.
Buckwheat, a protein-rich seed, is an immaculate substitute for rice and wheat which means it's an incredible alternative for those on without gluten diets. You can use buckwheat to make many food items like as buckwheat Chocolate Chip Cookies, buckwheat, and apple cake, sooba noodles and much more.
· Buckwheat one of the most gluten free grain and the benefits of eating buckwheat is easier to digest than foods containing wheat.
· Buckwheat is the excellent source of minerals (manganese, copper, fiber, magnesium, phosphorus)
· Buckwheat relaxes blood vessels and it is also useful to control blood pressure and sugar control.
· Buckwheat is very important source of fiber minerals, which is protect women against breast cancer.
· Combine buckwheat flour with whole wheat flour to make delicious breads, muffins and pancakes, this is very help to make food items.
For updates you can contact to us -
Shri Hari Industries, Mohan Trading Corporation, Opposite Binani Building, Bikaner-334001